Eeny Meeny Miny Mo, Which Object Should I Manually Digitize?

I don't really own a lot of things that are dissectible and interesting so I chose objects that I can disassemble for the second project of this class. For this project, I have to use Rhino to "reverse engineer" an item that I (well maybe not just me, Bryan's also going to choose) selected. 





Among the three items, I choose the box cutter knife mainly because it's the flattest item in the selection and as a person who is afraid of challenges and not being able to get a great mark, I think I can model it on Rhino in, or hopefully before, due time. But it's the lamest among the three, to be honest. The mini desk fan would probably be a pain but humans should always face their fears and challenge themselves in order to improve. So I guess my final item would be the desk fan. All I need now is to find a screwdriver so I can actually disassemble the fan.

The nail cutter is just there because it's mechanical and I can't find anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eye spy with my little i, a castle that can't reach the skeye and a lady who barely remembers how to use Rhino

Digital Rendering

Mandalas or Scabs (WARNING: MIGHT BE GROSS. PREPARE PUKE BUCKET)