MILESTONES

My First Definition


Laser Cut Parametric Design









Slip Casting A Parametric Vessel









Algorithmic Deposition Modelling





Jeliane 
Jeliane


Zera


Surface Modelling and Animation




This semester was a ride. Grasshopper was a challenge because it takes me awhile to get used to the fussiness of it but I also enjoyed it because it makes creating variations of a design easier and faster. Another challenge was learning the 3D clay printer, I haven't gotten to use it which is sad but hopefully students have access learning more of it once this commotion has stopped. In my opinion, I think the biggest success I had this semester was being able to work and collaborate with other people. I was able to talk to few of my colleagues and learned from them. 

 I didn't enjoy the plaster mold project but it is really handy, with what I have learned during those weeks I will apply in making objects I could sell. I have been into designing toys lately and with the plaster mold method, I could manufacture them with some help from the school equipments.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eye spy with my little i, a castle that can't reach the skeye and a lady who barely remembers how to use Rhino

Digital Rendering

Mandalas or Scabs (WARNING: MIGHT BE GROSS. PREPARE PUKE BUCKET)