THE LAST DAY!

For the last class, we printed using a Ceramic 3D printer. I was pretty amazed at how fast it was however when you make a design, you really need to think about the possibility of your form to collapse. So Sara, one of my team mates, had to re design our concept. 

Going to the printer, I didn't even realize that it would be inside the ceramic studio. I used to have a class there and I never saw it. There were also printed forms in there made by other students. 


Here is the hyperlapse printing of our concept!



I can't believe I totally forgot to post my final blog post for this class. It was really fun and with this class I decided to minor in Object Design and Fabrication. Creating a design can take hours, days, weeks, and can be frustrating but once you get the design printed and there's no problems, it makes you feel accomplished. I learned that in order to to make your design work, critiques are important and asking for help is also valuable. Being shy and avoiding asking questions can ruin a learning process. Sometimes I felt like I was getting annoying when I kept on asking how to use the program but it helped me a lot. I'm excited on what else I can do with this class and future classes that I will be taking. I love this class so much and would highly recommend students to take it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eye spy with my little i, a castle that can't reach the skeye and a lady who barely remembers how to use Rhino

Digital Rendering

Mandalas or Scabs (WARNING: MIGHT BE GROSS. PREPARE PUKE BUCKET)