Frustration Causes New Ideas

Remember the pendant shape idea, well, I am scratching that. I have two new ideas now especially after the class critique and also after seeing the demos posted on mosaic. The new shape is inspired by the Philippine flag and lotus lamp made by Vivian S.

Three Stars and a Sun

The Philippine Flag
With this new shape, I will make some sort of lamp. Two of my colleagues suggested fairy lights and a somewhat transparent paper used on Chinese lanterns. I will try doing that on my next prototype for this shape. My other idea is the most simple one, using the stars as some sort of bulb like this: 
I need to see which of these shapes would work better. I will also use glow in the dark paint for both shapes. 



This is the original star shape from the pendant. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eye spy with my little i, a castle that can't reach the skeye and a lady who barely remembers how to use Rhino

Digital Rendering

Mandalas or Scabs (WARNING: MIGHT BE GROSS. PREPARE PUKE BUCKET)