Sketches and ideas

On my previous post, I wanted to print something abstract that I can use for different projects. Since we're using the clay 3D printer, I don't think I can achieve this form because it isn't planar and clay is heavy, so any part that is hanging will droop down.



I thought of another idea and came up with this.





I am aware that my sketch/idea is not a vessel/3D unlike the examples Bryan showed us however, I was thinking of printing multiple of these and bring them together after they're bisque fired.

My group was supposed to have a meeting today at 2pm but everyone is too busy so we decided to update and share each others works and ideas through email and messenger. 

Comments

  1. Totally does not have to be a vessel! This is interesting and has lots of potential. Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

eye spy with my little i, a castle that can't reach the skeye and a lady who barely remembers how to use Rhino

Digital Rendering

Mandalas or Scabs (WARNING: MIGHT BE GROSS. PREPARE PUKE BUCKET)