Playing Around Got Me Crashed

I wanted to play around with lines and pipes so this is what I initially started before I crashed



I wanted to create something abstract that I can print and use for other projects. It didn't take me an hour but the crashing took forever.

Until now, Rhino is still not responding. So I opened another Rhino window and did a similar thing but less planar. It's weird that I couldn't think of anything I want to add for this assignment. 

Perspective View

Right View
But then it crashed again. And I can't open another Rhino window. 

Neither was saved.

Truly this has to be a horror story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eye spy with my little i, a castle that can't reach the skeye and a lady who barely remembers how to use Rhino

Digital Rendering

Mandalas or Scabs (WARNING: MIGHT BE GROSS. PREPARE PUKE BUCKET)